Εμφάνιση αναρτήσεων με ετικέτα Minsk Memorandum. Εμφάνιση όλων των αναρτήσεων
Εμφάνιση αναρτήσεων με ετικέτα Minsk Memorandum. Εμφάνιση όλων των αναρτήσεων

Παρασκευή, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

UK will not compromise on sovereignty of Ukraine: Boris Johnson

London will not make concessions on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Boris Johnson posted on Twitter.

Πέμπτη, 28 Ιουλίου 2016

Contact group on Ukraine fails to agree on withdrawing forces in Donbass

The conflicting parties in eastern Donbass region of Ukraine failed to reach an agreement on pulling back the forces along the contact line, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Special Envoy Martin Sajdik said on Wednesday.

Τετάρτη, 1 Ιουνίου 2016

Sergey Lavrov expressed his opinion about Russia’s recognition of the Donetsk and Lugansk national republics (DND and LNR)

The Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov expressed his opinion about Moscow recognized the breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk national republics (DND and LNR), calling the move «counterproductive.»

Τετάρτη, 2 Μαρτίου 2016

EU's Mogherini, Ukraine parliament chair: Urgent way-out needed from current political crisis

European Union (EU) foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini here on Wednesday met with Chairperson of the Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman to discuss the situation in Ukraine as well as the ongoing work on the reform agenda.

Κυριακή, 22 Μαρτίου 2015

Russia accuses Ukraine of 'cease-fire breach'

 Russia accused Ukraine on Saturday of holding heavy weapons in its rebel-controlled southeastern region, in violation of the Minsk agreement, according to a statement from the Russian Foreign Ministry quoted by Tass news agency.

Πέμπτη, 19 Μαρτίου 2015

Casualty among Ukrainian soldiers rises despite truce

The casualty among Ukrainian government soldiers fighting pro-independence rebels in the country's east regions keeps rising despite the truce deal reached last month, a military spokesman said here Wednesday.

Τρίτη, 10 Μαρτίου 2015

Rebels in E. Ukraine launch military exercises

The leadership of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic in eastern Ukraine said Tuesday that it had launched military exercises in some areas in the insurgents-controlled Donetsk region.

Παρασκευή, 6 Μαρτίου 2015

Kiev's maneuvers on 'peacekeping operations' drawing away from Minsk agreements

Kiev's maneuvers on "some peacekeping operations" are drawing away from implementing Minsk agreements, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin told journalists on Friday before the meeting of diplomats from the "Normandy Quartet" countries (Russia, Germany, France and Ukraine) in Berlin.

Τετάρτη, 4 Μαρτίου 2015

Western countries urge 'full implementation' of Ukraine peace deals

U.S. and some European leaders on Tuesday conditioned the easing of sanctions against Russia on a "full implementation" of peace deals over eastern Ukraine.

The agreement followed a video-conference meeting among U.S. President Barack Obama and the leaders of Britain, France, Germany, Italy and the European Council.

Δευτέρα, 2 Μαρτίου 2015

Petro Poroshenko allows deployment of peacekeepers in E Ukraine

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Monday approved a decision of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) to call for international peacekeepers to monitor ceasefire in eastern Ukraine, the presidential press service said.

Παρασκευή, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Parties to Ukrainian conflict refuse to disclose where weapons are withdrawn to (OSCE)

Sources at the special monitoring mission of the European security organization OSCE deployed in south-eastern Ukraine claim that the pro-Kiev military and the self-defense forces of the unrecognized Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics have refused to disclose the places where they are concentrating the heavy armaments withdrawn from the areas of combat operations.

Πέμπτη, 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

NATO chief tells Russia to get arms out of Ukraine

NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg warned Feb. 26 that any attempt to expand territory held by separatists in Ukraine would be "unacceptable" and told Russia to withdraw 1,000 items of military equipment from its neighbour's territory.

Δευτέρα, 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Germany unsatisfied with implementation of Minsk agreements (Government spokesman)

Germany is not satisfied with the course of implementation of the Minsk agreements and is concerned over the fact that there is no full-scale ceasefire in Ukraine, German government spokesman Steffen Seibert said Monday.

Παρασκευή, 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Donetsk republic to renounce Minsk accords if pro-Kiev forces continue shelling its towns

Authorities of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic will renounce compliance with the Minsk accords if the pro-Kiev forces continue shelling the cities and towns in Donbass, Eduard Basurin, the spokesman for the DPR Defence Ministry told a news conference hosted by the Donetsk News Agency on Thursday.

Πέμπτη, 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Debaltsevo completely under militia control (DPR Defense Ministry) - (video RT)

The city of Debaltsevo in the Donetsk Region has fully come under control of militia units, but separate groups of Kiev’s army units still act in the city’s southern part and are trying to offer resistance, a self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Defense Ministry spokesman said Wednesday.

Τετάρτη, 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Debaltsevo pretext for US to talk new sanctions, exert pressure on Russia (FM Lavrov)

Vice-President Joseph Biden’s statement on possible new sanctions against Russia, if the Minsk accords on a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine are not fulfilled, confirm Washington’s unconstructive approach, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Wednesday.

Kiev troops may be allowed to leave Debaltsevo trap with no arms (LPR leader)

The leaders of the self-proclaimed Lugansk and Donetsk republics will consider a possibility of providing a corridor to Kiev troops trapped in the Debaltsevo pocket, but they will not be able to leave with arms or hardware, LPR leader Igor Plotnitsky said on Wednesday.

Τρίτη, 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Rebels enter key eastern Ukraine town of Debaltseve

Street-to-street fighting has broke out inside Debaltseve, a key transport hub in eastern Ukraine, threatening the country's already fragile three-day old ceasefire.

Κυριακή, 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Donetsk Militia Say OSCE Made No Requests to Visit Debaltseve

The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) monitoring mission to Ukraine did not request the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) to visit the area of Debaltseve, DPR negotiator said Sunday...

Σάββατο, 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Moscow Concerned With Kiev, West Distorting Content of Minsk Agreements

Moscow is ready to facilitate realization of Minsk agreements on Ukraine reconciliation, Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Saturday....

Featured Post

“The U.S. must stop supporting terrorists who are destroying Syria and her people" : US Congresswoman, Tulsi Gabbard

US Congresswoman, Tulsi Gabbard, recently visited Syria, and even met with President Bashar Al-Assad. She also visited the recently libe...

/"); f.startScript();